International Students Adaptation
Netherlands Business Academy is projectleader for EU project: International Student Adaptation. This project, starting in 2020 is co-financed by the European Union.
This project is a combined effort of 14 leading universities and partners from 5 different countries. The goal of Interadis is to improve the integration of international students in Ukraine. Educational programs and social environment are not yet sufficiently equipped to receive the large numbers of foreign students who visit Ukraine every year. The project focuses on improving educational programs, mutual cooperation, and creating a student community. By receiving these students well, they are better prepared for the society and culture they encounter in Ukraine and the EU.
• University of Foggia (Italy)
• Ostbayerische Technische Hochschule Amberg-Weiden (Germany)
• Mykolas Romeris University (Lithuania)
• KROK University (Ukraine)
• Yuriy Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University (Ukraine)
• National University of Water and Environmental Engineering (Ukraine)
• Odessa National Polytechnic University (Ukraine)
• Mariupol State University (Ukraine)
• Sumy National Agrarian University (Ukraine)
• V.N.Karazin Kharkiv National University (Ukraine)
• Ivan Franko National University of Lviv (Ukraine)
• Ukrainian State Center for International Education of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine
• Hultgren Nachhaltigkeitsberatung (Germany)
• Netherlands Business Academy (Netherlands)
The project can be found on EU website.