International MBA for Culture
European Citizenship, Heritage & Culture is an EU Project, coordinated by Netherlands Business Academy. Universities and institutes for higher education from five countries have combined their knowledge and experience to jointly develop an interdisciplinary, European MBA CHC curriculum.
European Citizenship, Heritage & Culture
Students from different universities and institutes for higher education were involved in the project during multiple project weeks. The MBA will give an important impulse to combine business knowledge with the art, cultural and cultural heritage sector. The jury of Erasmus + praises the initiative as ‘unique’ and ‘innovative’ and expects this project to make an important contribution to the discussion on the relationship between heritage and EU citizenship, which can contribute to the entire sector.
• Academia Europea De Yuste (Spain)
• Stichting Amsterdam Summer University (Netherlands)
• Alma Mater Studiorum Universita Di Bologna (Italy)
• Fondazione Flaminia (Italy)
• Institute for Social and European Studies (ISES) (Hungary)
• Stichting Pakhuis de Zwijger (Netherlands)
• Stiftung Zukunft Berlin (Germany)
• Netherlands Business Academy (Netherlands)
The project can be found on the EU website.