International MBA for Culture
Since 2017, Netherlands Business Academy has been the coordinating partner for the Erasmus+ project: European Citizenship, Heritage & Culture. Within this project, universities from five countries combine their knowledge and experience to jointly develop an interdisciplinary, European MBA CHC curriculum.
European Citizenship, Heritage & Culture
Students from different universities are involved in the project during multiple project weeks. Meetings have been held in Spain (Yuste) and Berlin and the project is in full swing.
The MBA will give an important impulse to combine business knowledge with the art, cultural and cultural heritage sector. The jury of Erasmus + praises the initiative as ‘unique’ and ‘innovative’ and expects this project to make an important contribution to the discussion about the relationship between heritage and EU citizenship, which can contribute to the entire sector.
• Academia Europea De Yuste (Spain)
• Stichting Amsterdam Summer University (Netherlands)
• Alma Mater Studiorum Universita Di Bologna (Italy)
• Fondazione Flaminia (Italy)
• Institute for Social and European Studies (ISES) (Hungary)
• Stichting Pakhuis de Zwijger (Netherlands)
• Stiftung Zukunft berlin (Germany)
• Netherlands Business Academy (Netherlands)
The project can be found on the EU website.