Internationaal EU Project Climate management and climate change prevention
Netherlands Business Academy is projectleader for EU project: Synergy of educational, scientific management and industrial components for climate management and climate change prevention. This project started in 2021 and is co-financed by the European Union.
In this project universities of Belarus, Georgia and Ukraine are transferred into research and development centers, with focus on accelerating integration with the global climate market and meeting international climate requirements. More specifically, current masters programs will be further professionalized by developing a joint and interdisciplinary climate management training and setting up climate management centers at these universities. Development and strengthening of knowledge are stimulated and professionals in different fields are trained to implement climate as an integral part of management.
• HTW Berlin – University of Applied Sciences (Germany)
• Mykolas Romeris University (Lithuania)
• Universita di Foggia (Italy)
• Turiba University (Latvia)
• Kharkiv National Automobile and Highway University (Ukraine)
• KROK University (Ukraine)
• Lviv Polytechnic National University (Ukraine)
• Akaki Tsereteli State University (Georgia)
• Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University (Georgia)
• Polessky State University Belarus)
• Yanka Kupala State University of Grodno (Belarus)
• Hultgren Nachhaltigkeitsberatung (Germany)
• Netherlands Business Academy – Breda (Netherlands)
The project can be found on EU website.
Newsletters with updates about project Climan: