Update Mediats project
Netherlands Business Academy has been the project lead for the Erasmus+ project: training and society transformation since 2018. This project, abbreviated as “Mediats”, is co-funded by the European Union.
Mediation is hot!
In the Mediats project 11 leading universities from 7 different countries are working together. Mediats aims to promote mediation in the countries of Ukraine, Azerbaijan and Georgia. Mediation is being further developed within these countries, whereby a mediation register will be set up per country. In addition, an international mediation course at Master level is jointly developed.
Within Europe, in addition to Netherlands Business Academy, universities from Latvia and Spain are involved. Each institute contributes its own experience and knowledge to jointly bring mediation to a higher level.
The Mediats project provides a newsletter with updates about the project. Netherlands Business Academy will regularly post updates about this project via LinkedIn and via this blog.
- Newsletter November 2018 – February 2019
- Newsletter May – September 2019
- Newsletter October – December 2019
- Newsletter January – February 2020
- Newsletter March – April 2020
- Accredited programs
- Personal attention and customization
- Dutch language academic education
- Practical approach
- Large network of alumni
- International cooperation